I am interested in obtaining the position you have within the organization.As a college graduate, with a MPA degree in Public Administration with a grade point average of 3.51 and a BA degree in Business Management and two minors:one in Criminal Justice and the other in Economics, I am eager to work and I am confident in my abilities to provide efficient service to the public.I would appreciate your consideration of being part of your outstanding staff of employees.
In my resume I have experienced many diversified duties which I took pride in my work to provide efficient service within the companies that I have worked for.Therefore, I possess a sincere enthusiasm, the eagerness to work, and a persistent dedication in my work.
I am enclosing my resume for you to review and I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss any position open.If you would like to get in contact with me, my phone number is: .You can reach me at that number at any time convenient to you.Thank you for your time and patience.
Crime Investigator Cover Letter
For such an exciting and demanding career, you need an effective and well written cover letter and resume. The cover letter is an introductory document that provide some additional information and also to highlight your skills and experience. The best thing about these letters is they can be customized and tailored according to the company's requirement and needs.
Before you start writing your cover letter, it is important to know what it should contain.
- It should include the main purpose of sending your cover letter in addition to the job profile you are would like to apply for. You can inquire about your future employment possibilities.
- You can also state how you have learned about the job post. This could be the job site, an employment website. If you are referred by someone, make sure you include his or her name.
- The objective of the cover letter is to make the reader read your resume. Hence it is necessary you convince them to read your resume.
- Highlight your credentials and skills that are relevant to the job post. This is an important paragraph which will tell the employer whether you are eligible for the job post or not.
- Besides showing your eligibility and experience, the cover letter also helps to show your written skills.
- The letter should reflect your personality and attitude. It should show how serious regarding about the job post.
- Another good thing about cover letter is that you can include something such as when can you meet the interviewer or reference date.
The sample cover letter for criminal investigator will show you some important tips and guidelines to write one on your own.
Company Name and Address:
Dear Mr. / Ms. (Employer's Last Name),
I am interested to apply for the position of a criminal investigator in your department (mention the name here). I have been in this field for the last ten years and have handled a lot of complex crime investigation scene. As asked in the job post, I have enclosed my resume with this letter that will give you a detail of my work experience.
I have been a part of the territorial police forces and had been in the crime investigation department for ten years. Here my key role was to study an entire scene and include all the minute details that occurred in a crime scene and deduce what may have occurred at that time. In my ten years of service, I have solved many cases. I am a good investigator and can interview people to get evidence of the case I am working on. Before coming down to a conclusion, I make sure that I have done proper investigations and research of the case. I have a degree as a laboratory technician which is extremely important to uncover the evidence such as examining weapons, clothing samples and fingerprints. I also have a degree in criminal justice and am aware of law enforcement as well.
I would be glad if we can meet up for a follow up interview and discuss on this further. You can call me at (insert contact details) or drop me an email at (mention your email address).
Thank you for your valuable time and considering my letter.
Enclosures: Resume and Work Experience Certificates
The criminal investigator cover letter is an excellent way to show that the reader that you have the qualities and skills that is required to make you an ideal applicant for the post. The letter should generally portray you as the right applicant for the job post.