1) Admission shall be through the designated Study Centres only, spread all over the state.
2) For Admission to a programme, course fee is to be paid through the Bank challan attached with the Prospectus, at any branch of State Bank of India. Application along with necessary enclosures and a copy of the challan returned by the Bank after payment is required to be submitted at the recongnised study Centres within due date. [Course fee may also be paid in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University” and payable at Guwahati.
3)A summarised table indicating the eligibility criteria of admission into the various academic programmes offered by the Univeristy along with the relevant documents necessary to be submitted along with the application form. The Study Centre will scrutinize the application forms as per the norms and qualifications required for each programme.The Study Centre will scrutinize the application forms as per the norms and qualifications required for each programme.
4)After scrutiny, the eligible applicants will be provisionally admitted by the Study Centre.
5) Intending learners with incomplete application may be given conditional admission at the University’s discretion with the condition that required eligibility documents are to be submitted latest by the dates prescribed for the purpose. Their enrollment will be confirmed on fulfillment of the eligibility requirements. To appear in the examinations, confirmation of enrollment will be necessary.
6)All the enrolled learners will be provided with the registration number,programme guidelines and identity cards.
7)Those learners who are unable to complete the programme within the specified validity period will be required to register themselves afresh by paying the requisite fee as per the University regulations.Continuous Admission:
1)After completion of a particular semester, a learner is required to apply for next semester simply by paying the necessary fees within one month of the last examination day of the previous Semester. Admission in subsequent semester does not depend on the results of the earlier semester. One may take admission even without appearing in previous semester examination in the next semester. Admission should be taken continuously in all a Degree, Diploma and Certificate programmes without any break. A learner will be allowed to appear in all the examinations including back papers within the stipulated time of a programme.
2) A learner is required to pay a fine of Rs 300 if he or she applies for admission to the next semester after expiry of one month but within two months from the last day of examination of the previous semester.
3) On special consideration, a learner may be allowed admission as individual admission for the next semester even beyond two months but before the issue of notification of the examination of that semester by the University on Individual application with sufficient reasons and payment of a fine of Rs 500.
KKHSOU Question Paper
Get KKHSOU Question Paper for Bachelor, Diploma, PD Diploma & Master Degree! Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University is one of the foremost state universities situated in Guwahati, Assam, India. Students who have applied for entrance exam for getting admission in Regular & Distance programmes may download latest Subject Wise Previous Year Papers. Aspirants may view KKHSOU Question Paper 2018 for various under graduate & post graduate courses.
Students willing to take admission in UG or PG Programme may ensure Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Question Paper. We are listing KKHSOU previous year papers for MBA, MSW, BBA, B.Com and other courses. Refer these KKHSOU Question Papers & begin your preparation for exam. To gain more details about KKHSOU Question Paper 2018, go through this page well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
KKHSOU Question Paper
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University organizes UG/PG Exam for various courses like B.A, BBA, BCA, BMC, B.com & others. We are placing direct links to get KKHSOU 2018 Question Papers for Bachelor & Diploma courses. These KKHSOU model papers will assists you in better preparation for exam. You may download Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Question Papers for BPP, B.com, BCA, DCHN, DHM, DLIS, MBA Entrance Test & PG Diploma courses. By hitting on links, you may download KKHSOU previous year papers from here.
KKHSOU Previous Year Papers
KKHSOU model paper for Master Degree and PD Diploma courses are well placed here. Those seeking for KKHSOU Question Paper for MA Economics, MA English, MCA, MMC, MSc, PDDMB, MBA, PGDTHM & other courses may download it from here. These KKHSOU Previous Year Papers will assist you in knowing level & type of questions asked in paper. So, all you need is to press on links listed here & download KKHSOU Previous Year Question Papers. After getting previous year papers, start your preparation subject wise.
Procedure to get KKHSOU Question Paper 2018:
- Aspirants may visit official website of university that is www.kkhsou.in
- Move under “LEARNER CORNER” head accessible at top menu bar, choose “Old Question Papers” link from drop down list.
- Select course for which you want to view KKHSOU 2018 Question Paper.
- KKHSOU Sample Papers in PDF Form will open at your screen.
- At last step, save KKHSOU Previous Year Papers & carry print copy of it for exam preparation.
Press here for KKHSOU Question Paper Official Link
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University:
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University is one of the premier educational institutes set up in 2005 by the Assam Legislative Assembly Act. This institute is located in Guwahati, Assam, India. It organizes various UG and PG examinations twice a year. Admission to UG and PG courses is based on entrance exam. Aspirants who will participate in exam may refer latest KKHSOU Previous Year Question Paper from this page. By practicing Previous Year Question Paper, you may score well in paper.
All details regarding KKHSOU Question Paper 2018 is well listed on this page. Bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more about exam, recruitment, results & others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section